Saturday, December 1, 2007

Finally Back in Guildford!

Whew! I'm finally back in the U.K. after a whirlwind European tour!!

To put everything in the simplest possible terms, I'm pooped...

In two weeks, I traveled from London to Paris to Brussels to Bruges (also in Belgium) then back to Brussels and back to Paris then back to London and flew to Rome and then a train to Pompeii via Naples and back to Rome and got stuck in Rome and couldn't leave Rome and realized that this was a trip that refused to end before finally arriving safely back in England this afternoon.

(dramatic sigh)

So...

I have a million crazy stories to tell!

From massive transportation strikes to kamikaze tour groups, I now have enough material to fill this blog for months. So if you were worried that my blog entries would suddenly end after arriving back in the States, YOU'RE IN LUCK! Since I have final exams this week, there's no way that I'll be able to re-cap all of my travel adventures while trying to cram random facts into my head. Therefore, I'm planning to post pictures and blog posts gradually over the next month whenever I can find time to work on my websites. (Christmas break will be a great chance for me to catch up on some blogging...)

So keep checking back for travel stories and definitely view my European pictures for a quick preview of future blog posts.

Stay tuned for updates!

Ciao!

No comments: